Friday, January 18, 2013

TRATTORIA NIGHT OUT





TRATTORIA NIGHT OUT


It is really nice to be  young.  And gullible.   Something goes wrong and we can blame it on a lack of experience.  Learn by doing.   And I am thinking, Woman’s Night Out.  Dress up and get rewarded by going to the head of the dance club line.  No waiting.  Seems like the Perfect Night Out when things like that happen.  Not sure if it matters where you are, Roma Ladies and Sweet Tomato and homebrew.  Now I am thinking of that luscious handful, and  all you do is pay attention, and get their phone number at the end of the night. 





First course is a Caesar  Salad with an Adonis Hunk with shiny shoes and extra money to spend.  Tis a night long time coming, and can’t wait for the half-baked and the romantic toss.  Big Cheese inside, adorable and tucked away with you.  And I say again, “Its nice to be young.”





All of this is reminiscent of good times and no morning-after headache.  It happens.  Even without reservation.  Wasn’t thinking about too much that night.  Night Out.  Trattoria Special.  Come immerse yourself with  me.  Get your head around this.  Do the southern reach-around, if you know that step.  Dance and fixe the menu so it favors you.  Late Night Treat.  Get you some.  Its all available.  Pretty Ladies.  International Celebration of Life.  Think about it.  A night out, and you don’t really have to go home.  Day for the  Ex-hubby to have the children. His turn.  My weekend free.  And yes.  Best ingredients for a good time.  Free and Fresh and In-Season.  And beyond all this, we leave it to the imagination.  Bar and Meat Market and Men.  Besides all that, It’s family style.  Pick and Choose.  Score a Winner.






Relaxing and delicious.  I am.  Come early and spend some time with me.  Satisfy your craving.  Candles and soft light and a little romance.  Natural place to be.  Sustainable glee and good times.  Couple Up.  Don’t eat alone.  And yes, when he offers to use his credit card, do not say, “No.”  Cozy deal and a taste of the sweet life.  I deserve it.  Friday  night and Gluten- Free.  As good as it gets.  Leave the Android Iphone in the car.  You don’t need it.  I am here.  And there it is.  My favorite recipe for a Trattoria Night Out.  Total Value. 





End of the night and I get it.  Visualize dessert.  A nice girl and a soft bed.  Authentic and very clean.  This describes the scene, and all I have to do is bring it into view.  Centerpiece and Fresh Flowers.  I am inspired.  To go out.  Is Friday Night.  Contemporary way to spend the night without the children.  Intimate and Available.  Come any time.  Unforgettable dinning experience.  And like I said at the beginning.



“Its nice to be young.”





1 comment:

  1. Passionate and sustained.'I'm still young' I think and sometimes in fantasy and sometimes for real I'm out there. Now flashing the dwindling cash more than anything too physical.

    ReplyDelete