Tuesday, May 26, 2015

blogger as published author

 

BLOGGER AS PUBLISHED AUTHOR


 

I have been thinking about this blog since last Friday, when I went online and downloaded an e-read version of a mystery novel:  Rich Girl, Poor Girl, Dead Girl: Michael Morrison

 

Took me 3 days to read after seamlessly downloading the e-reader version of this book.  Turns out I did get a alert from Amazon.com that my printed version of the book would arrive on Tuesday, day after Memorial Day, via post or ups or anyway, it would arrive.

 

Reacting to the link below, which also links us to a thougths.com post that the author completed.  All about how to get a copy of his book.  And so I did as my head instructed.  Ordered both versions of the book for less than $20 dollars.  Will have it signed later when we meet for a author’s celebration at the place I take people on special occasion. Not sure how much of this needs to be told or spelled out.  The point for me is to blog about this event.   Going from a blog writer to the special condition of being a published author.  For Michael Morrison, who I know as Pastor Mike this was accomplished recently, and now I am blogging about it, because I do think the owner of this website:  Thoughts.com  had this in mind when he first established this outlet.  It would be for writers and it would be done in community.  So this is my simple recognition of many years writing blogs at thoughts.com.

 


And now I have read the book.   Rich Girl   Poor Girl  Dead Girl.   By Michael Morrison.
Another link found when I googled the above information:  book title and author’s name.


Mostly I am done with this blog.  Tribute Blog in the sense I mention the experience of ordering and reading this book.  And can say it was a good experience.  Will put the book on my private bookshelf.  Will smile when its signed and put away for safe keeping.  Have already finished the e-reader version and in three days, it was done.  But the memory of the read remains.
Mostly by doing google you can see material and book reviews.  So that is not something I will do here. What I will say, “Well Done, Pastor Mike.”
And that takes me to a sense of full circle when it is known:  Bloggers can be published author, also.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment