Saturday, February 13, 2016

Resource Scarcity



Resource Scarcity


 


Before I go too far, I will say this:   “I can’t get enough.”
Now I will tell you more.  I walk the distance to you in my mind.  Then I stumble and fall.  Find out I have been going backward all this time trying to reach you.  Now I have crossed that line.  Fault line and the disturbance is more than magnetic resonance as I make it to the poles and am electrocuted by the jolt that connect me.  Electrified.  Dissatisfied.   

“Tell me this is not happening.”

 


Electra-magnetic touch.  Light and shadows make it possible to examine where I have been.  Having nominal thoughts about the ordinary nature of things and it occurred to me in frantic reconstruction of the energy flowing from positive to negative; had I been grounded there would have been no damage done.


Grounded I was not.  Instead I walk the distance to you in a trance, and thrill-power propels me from one mental place to another.  Not grounded.  Air-wave intransigence and not aware all of this could have been avoided.  If only goal and purpose were attached to this situation, and I had known.   But I did not know.  Was distracted.  But not the way you were.


Before I go too far, I will say this:   “I can’t get enough. Luv.”

Thought it possible the love would prevail in real time.  Perhaps it did.  Have no transcript in the backward tumble of facts and detail that mean much now.  Mental flight takes passage in the chaos of bewilderment.  Leave me to take the next step.  Out of Body Experience, perhaps.

 

Travel in opposite directions happens as my conveyance is mental and yours is not.  Real time and there is urgency in the moment for you.  Love must be and if it is there, will be found.  You are determined that this is true.  True for him is something else.  Won’t be settled, and he quickly moves on.  It is all in his head.  He is in love with surroundings that have a foundation in yesterday.


The next step offers no relief.  It all happens at different levels.  Had no idea love would be like this.  Had no idea that love has the power to sever and disconnect the contents of mind, now hovering over body.

Before I go too far, I will say this:   “I can’t get enough love.”

Perhaps it is a resource scarcity.   That escalates and is self-perpetuating.


 

He straddles an electric fence.  Digital obstacle that is not easily removed.  Is like an ether boundary.  The results are debilitating.  No damage would have occurred had he been grounded.  But he wasn’t.  And the damage is traceable beyond state of mind and thought. The reality is quite inclusive and quite persuasive.  No second chance.  Nature has its own way.  As do we all.


“Take a walk with me.”  He said.   “Hold on to my hand and what we have.”

In the end he was out there.  Left unprotected.  Was grounded in the past and in a mental landscape that was uncoupled and incomplete.  This made all the difference, but not in real time.
Still, he wanted to say.  “Valentine’s Day   2016.”

“Find Love.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment