Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Compliance Ferry



Compliance Ferry



Sounds like Fairy, but Stoney Blogger isn’t gay.  Holiday and not saying he is not having a good time, but all that is all relative.  Not in Guantanamo Bay detention camp or anything that reminds me of MIA and possible ghetto in Poland.  Time shift and Fairy and Ferry sound alike, but this is no fairy tale we bring out and put under the tree at Christmas Time.  Compliance ferry and sounds like a trip or an adventure or both.  Going along with the crowd, and doing as instructed.  Holiday travel is different now, and  was wondering what I would write about during my end-of-year blogging experience. 


Will string things along, much like the  Christmas Tree Lights, and deal with it when nothing lights up, because of one faulty light.  Okay maybe those days are over, and we do all this digitally and with laser-fused connections.  Plug in and Play.  Light up the sky, and don’t need to send rockets into space, to accomplish that now.  But how is it done, will be left to another time.  Compliance Ferry and if it is only mind-travel, and follow the instructions:  “…. Now is not the time….”  And will take me a while to sober up and focus on what they are saying.  Heard so much throughout the year and over the last 3 years of strange election tone and tambour.  Have to admit I do not have Perfect Pitch , and the tar on my hand is from something else, but now they say is not the time to give specifics.

 

Last week and I thought I knew where I was going and how it would be.  But things have changed, and you never know.  Is how I am relating to holiday travel, just now.  Had no idea I would end up in Tallahassee, when I was headed to Little Rock, and as long as they refund my ticket, for the places I don’t want to go,  I won’t sue anybody for reroute and time delays.  Not that Christmas can wait, and other activities that go with assembly and family and being at the same place at the same time, have learned that there is such a thing as digital-Christmas and compliance ferry brings us to understanding and forgiveness.  Forgive those who threaten our safe trip.  Forgive and forget, but as I am learning, is harder to do than I once thought.  Like going into a self-induced coma, without drugs and malice and fore-thought.  “It just happens. Thank the compliance ferry/fairy for that.”

 

Compliance Ferry and is a line of travel and thinking that works for me.  Left a lot of baggage behind in 2016.  Disconnected and left the sick and disabled to their own means.  Bailed and is why I am light enough now, to be on the vessel I am on.  Didn’t realize how much had changed in the passage of just one year, but also realize that it took me a long time to just adjust and be flexible and not fight the next wave of sea over bow, and the turmoil of sea and humans and not in control. 

 

So now I am doing better with the idea and fact of Holiday Travel.  Matters not that some are plotting against the trend of getting on an airplane and getting to your destination safely.  Have made my peace with walking and the cross sound ferry that takes me away from the city and near sea and mountains and a sense of nature without commerce and media selling me the best way to go.



Just one year and I have gone from one way to enjoy the holiday season to another.  From Hebrew and Jewish and Traditional, but not quite Orthodox, have been in the mainstream but not in Israel.  Others who influence me, are there but they do not impose the rigors of their daily existence upon me.  Quasi-Jewish and with invisible family threads woven into an acceptable presence, here and now and they accept the fact that I am in America, where New York City people like me, hangout. 


Different now, and in 1948 and I was very young and influenced by a stream of consciousness that took us from world war to world peace, at least in theory.  People-like-Me and in NYC and there are a lot of us,  but do not really know the exact numbers.  We live in peace, but we also live in a major metropolitan area.  Millions of people, and not all the same, so we have agreed to some basic things in principal.  Live and Let Live.  Is where the compliance ferry comes in.  Water and Harbor and mainland.  We do the cross-over and mind-tricks that have us thinking:  “Live in Peace.”

 

Have gotten myself here, and not sure if I am in a physical place, or in a certain state of mind.  Holiday Travel and is best to get insurance. Isn’t all its cracked up to be, and taking drugs does not make it any better.  You have to come down. Land and do it without incident.  Going where others go and have gone, and it is not Star Trek. Its real.   

 

And have it as the focus of what I call Christmas Week.  Convergence and watch things come together.  The Merge and urge and spontaneous joy and so much more.  It’s the more I worry about.  Tis complex and holiday travel just isn’t like it was when I was young.  Has me changing the way I do things.  Down to just me and no dog.  Just me. 

Without the drugs. 

 


Compliance Ferry and to go across the bay one must go through international and local protocol.  Passport and the sense of bad things about to happen, come with going where it is I have plotted out as my course of direction and final arrival.  Holiday Travel and now is not the time to tell-all.  Isn’t what I thought it would be.  Many changes now, and given the choice to stay home, I would.  But am a creature of habit, and ‘Going Home For The Holidays.”  Is what has been implanted within.  GPS and digital ticketing and thought it would be less complex and safe and efficient.

 


I was wrong.  Take your truck.  Get on the ferry after waiting for hours for it to be your turn.  Car Camping and rugged existence in the storm environment, just now passing through.  Didn’t plan for this, but can endure.  For the sake of tradition and holiday, this has to be fun.  Enjoyable.  Safe Passage and this is where the compliance ferry comes to have a powerful place in the way I will do this. 

 

Tell me what you want.  Listen to me when I say, “Yes.”   Don’t get angry when you misunderstand or there is a language or cultural obstruction to you not getting it exactly the way you say it must be.  Compliance and its just me and a few million others that have decided to take the ferry from America and downtown Seattle, to Canada and perhaps Victoria on Vancouver Island.  Expect that, but realize it might not go the way I planned. Live with the outcome.  Forgive and Forget.  Say, “…. I was wrong.” 

 And hope that takes care of it.

 

Holiday travel and getting where you hope to be.  Good luck.  May love and peace and happiness be with you.
This Holiday and throughout the year.
World peace casts a spell.  May it include you.
My holiday wish for all. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. You uplift me. I haven't had time to savour your previous two posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wonder if uplift is similar to "beam me up Scotty " Chain and graphics from your last post seemed to say all that could be said without going into the genius of
      "Bah Humbug " Good to see the presence of John .

      Delete