Sunday, August 20, 2017

Second Tier Event




Second Tier Event


 

Find myself taking a different route and not being direct with the issues that are coming to me.  Like I am thinking about second and third order effects, and have to figure out the right  words to use.  Second Tier effects and  then add the idea of how such things will affect me, but then stumble on the notion I have no idea how to discern between the conditions that may come when I use two different ways to state what I am doing.  Is there any difference and is it significant.  Second tier effects.  Second order disturbances that will affect me adversely.  And this is where this all begins.  Will the way he says things change the way we relate with what is being said here.  Second tier and is a way to say,  “Not the primary focus.”  Then zones in and says, “ This blog is based on anticipated events that come to me, but not directly.”


Do not want to complicate this.  It was said not long ago,  “.... you lost me here.”  “I need more information!”  “…. But I think you want me to work for it.”  “You want me to extrapolate phrases and interpret your intentions.”
I find this correct.  Is the methodology I use in most of my blogs.  And since blogs are short, and structured by the blogger, am going to the place in my mind, where I settle on all of this as second tier events, and do not really have the ability how things like this will affect you.
Am sure there is some performance loss and loss of meaning,, when the blog goes to a diverse collection of readers, and extrapolating phrases and interpreting intentions is just not on their list of things to do while reading blogs.


Living large and in a world connected by the Internet.  Local and International is within our reach now.  These conditions drastically affect me.  Make it known:  events in one place are affected by processes and intent and local nuance, based on it being in front of us, but actually taking place many, many miles away.  And in the end, deal with this by designating my first priority or priorities, in the face of its closeness to me.  I see it on a screen, but can it impact me directly?  That needs to be determined.  Click on an email and suddenly to have a virus, perhaps a Trojan Horse running through your computer and making a mess of everything.  Order is an important part of my discussion here.  Will this be a primary event and I need to deal with right now.  Or is it a second order event, and I have time to figure out how this will impact me?  Or can I just ignore what the people are saying on the opposite coast of the continent on which I live?  Guess I would call that tertiary events and far away, and I do not anticipate them, as I would a knock on the door and Police and Men in Blue taking over my space and my current activities.   “Immigration.  We are here to investigate you.  Let us in.”

 


Am living differently now.  The dance of connection is affecting me, up close and personal.  Finding out that not everybody is my friend.  Finding out that the leadership can lie and betray and insult me into unconsciousness.  So maybe the things and people I encounter,  directly and secondly and from a distance are not all the same.  Intend to deal with things as they come to me, but am recently experiencing an entire range of emotions that come with anticipated events and their outcomes, and then finding out, it will never be the way you thought.  Am now being forced to give attention to the order things come to me.  First order and it affects my primary position in the life I am living.  Then comes a second tier of events that are not life threatening, but might force me to make changes immediately.  All of this comes under the heading of the dance of connection for me.

 

The danger of bad people or unthinkable negative events is understandable.  I read about in the paper or online news, each and every day.  Troubles me, but does not lead me to depression or suicide.  Trouble is all around us, and is our job to protect ourselves, best we can.  Want to say I am seldom seriously affected when things in Washington D.C, say… “the White House” go awry.  “Read about it , but it will never impact or affect me.”   Is what I think and use to reassure myself, “You are okay.”

 

Starting to think different now.  Second Tear Event.  Sounds the same as Second Tier Event, but is different.  And takes him away from the black and white of things, and into a different place.  Needs clarification, so that we do not need to extrapolate and interpret situation and meaning.  Chaos all around me, as people are being run over by vehicles in crowded streets and assembly points.  Memorial monuments are being torn down, because it is not clear.  Primary Importance.  Secondary Influence and this is coming to a city near you.  Or is it something that happened in the past, and is being revisited by alarmist that make it a point of involving you.  “Trail of Tears.”  All of this is affecting me one way or another, and prevents me from maintaining focus and staying on topic.  Starting to think things are different now, but not sure how.

 

The space between you and I is both physical and mental.  Is subject to continual cession and annexation, and have the feeling I am being over-run by events that are foreign to me.  Not sure how to explain it.  Boundaries are being dissolved.  Am no longer independent.  The threat seems to be there, each and every day, as I read what happen to others,  thousands of miles away.  Spending more time now asking,  “Am I safe?”


 

Feels like I have been moved into the second tier/tear event zone.    Has me thinking about the flow of tears and sorrow one experiences when somebody close dies.  Run down by a vehicle at a protest rally, or just ran out of time, and had a natural and peaceful death.  It happens.  And am thinking it happens each and every day.  Today it was Jerry Lewis, the comedian and filmmaker, who teamed with Dean Martin in 1956, to keep us laughing.  Natural and he was old.  But then this has me thinking about the young and died at a protest meaning, somewhere far away from me.  Has me doing disaster triage and practicing on the way to a football game in Seattle,  exercises and drills prior to participation of the real event that could come crashing into or down on me.  Crying in my beer and saying,  “What’s up with you.  You are still alive.  Why are you crying?”

 

Have no answer just yet.  Before anxiety mounts, have decided to go watch a Netflix Movie.  Collateral Damage.  Will rest some and prepare for another day.  Will close the gap between real and imagined.  Helps when watching Hollywood or Bollywood feature film.  Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis and when I think about that pair,  has me laughing and feeling good.  Just does.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment