Tuesday, October 29, 2013

AFTER THOUGHTS



AFTER THOUGHTS





It is Tuesday and all I can say, "Baby Its’  Cold Outside."  And so I will assemble all that is good about my present circumstances, and take on a positive role play for this entire day.  Will start out with no issues, but then again my subconscious rules when I turn around, and stare into the dark side of my reality.  And has little or nothing to do with you, but then again its below the level of my awareness, so how would I know.  What concerns me today is that I have the opportunity to become New and Improved.  Better Awareness.   More Knowledge.  A Happy Disposition. 



And so much more.  What pleases me is that I am inspired to write another blog, touching on a comment made from yesterday’s blog, Swift Rendition.  And so I looked up a reference to a song that I had never heard.  Looked over the lyrics, and told myself:  "that’s right."  And so from that point, I will carry on, until I need to eat some breakfast and take a walk.  For now, this blog unfolds.  And my topic:  After Thoughts.




Not sure how to do this, but am sure somebody will jump in and help me, if I offend.  Lyrics from a song by THE BYRDS:   My Back Pages has me thinking.  And am pleased that a connection has been made.  Was busy yesterday weaving a dual theme in the blog, Swift Rendition.  And wish I was more knowledgeable about the things that are important to you.  My world becomes distorted, and am far out in left field, as The Boston Redsox baseball teams, win yet another game from the  St. Louis Cardinals, and are but one game away from winning the MLB World Series Pennant for 2013.  And I am neutral at best.  Its not the Damn Yankees, and so my conscious is clear.  Not in debt to the past, as we don’t care who did what, yesterday.  Now I am not sure if that is true, as the audience is many.  How can I say what you care about.  And as for me, well I am interested in this line and one more from THE BYRDS song:  My Back Pages.




The line states:   "……  Using ideas as my maps"   "…..    We’ll meet on the edges, soon."




And that is where I begin.  Looking back and finding a song written by Bob Dylan.  Introduced  to me as a song sung by THE BYRDS.  I don’t know my music history.  Written in the 60’s and now 50 years  have passed.  And the idea behind all of this might be:  We Change.  What you think now is probably not be what you think when you are older."  And that’s it.  Maybe I should stop now.  Meet on the Edges.  Stop.  And think about it.  If I can.  And perhaps thrive on that which comes from you.  Your comments and how that settles into my subconscious.  In the days that follow.  After Thoughts.









2 comments: