Friday, October 18, 2013

YOUNG AND WELL-ENDOWED



YOUNG AND WELL-ENDOWED





 


It has been a long time since I have been in the mood.  Long time and writing hasn’t come easy.  But will try to keep this in good taste, and yet say what is on my mind.  Want most to relate to this blog, but each in their own way.  And can say without fussing, I am older and wiser now.  So realize a good tease is like a good sneeze.  It just gets everything out there.  Nothing wrong with being you and well endowed.  You might be like that, even now.  And if this is the case, must say, "Its nice to know you."  Some things just stay frozen in time.  Faded picture in a drawer.  You see it and smile and remember back.

 "Those were the days.   Oh so lovely."  




 


And so is with that reference point I bring this blog to life.  At some time in the past, it was like that.  I met you.  Was equally impressed.  And so I will try to weave this story together and share the wealth.  Is fun to do it that way.   Seek balance.  Young and Old.  Well-endowed.  She has beauty and a zest for life, in great abundance.  See her standing by her pool and you just know.  Attractive and activates the senses and a sense of self in another time.  We have all been there, or perhaps are there now.  And we know, Life is a Gift.  We should enjoy it.



 


When you have children, it is easy to recall the beauty of it all.  Young and Well-Endowed.  Nice smile.  Nice top.  Leaves an impression and you realize why we live and love and have children and protect them, at all costs.  In many ways, I am developing a dual theme.  The personal expression of things in life that are precious and few and time-locked.  Over time things change.  And that is part of this blog.  Partly what comes to me as I remember when and where and how we met.

 How we just couldn’t resist.  

How and When and Where, but never 
Why?  




Why did things turn out as they did.  Behind me stands the memory of you.  Our conversation.  Our time together.  For some and with some, it was online and totally digital.  Never kissed and touched.  You were there.  I was over here.  And yet, it registered.  Young and Well-Endowed.  And special.  That was then.  This is now.  Time moves on.  And just the other day, we were talking.  Remembering certain things.  And was that 5-6 years ago.  "Let’s have tea.  Sit down for a friendly."  Could have been a daydream.  Could have been an alternative reality.  Could have been, but then it wasn’t.  Or maybe it was.  Over time, things become distorted in my mind.  What was I thinking then.  What am I thinking now. 






 When you have children, it all becomes a blur.  So much to do.  Nothing remains the same.  And then one day.  You look in the mirror.  And say, "Older and Wiser Now."  I love my children.









Wonder of The World.  Natural Beauty.  And I remember back.  Standing by the pool.  Young and Well-Endowed.  Etched in my mind.  If ever I pass that way, let’s meet.  "Have a cup of tea.  You and I."  It was digital and far away.  And at the time, I was learning what it meant to live and love and lose.  And that’s where I want to take up the dual story line at this point.  Older and Wiser now.  But have a faint glimpse of it all.  A new country without a lot of people.  Trees and Shoreline and shinning clear water.  




 


A pristine place to be.  Natural Beauty.  100 years ago.  1913.   I wasn’t alive then, but my grandfather was.  And a few years later, maybe 1919 my father was born.  Born of the land and trees and water you could drink from the well or bubbling stream that flowed nearby.  A 100 years has passed. 


 


 But still I remember hearing about how we must protect the land and the children and the beauty of this place, called home.  Home and now its been violated.  Population increase.  No longer young and well-endowed. 

100 years.  Its different now.




 

Maybe I am talking about you.  No longer young and well-endowed, but still you can relate.  You see the possibility in your own children and their children.  Too late to apologize that we cut the trees down, and put concrete and buildings where they once were.  Too late to apologize about urban expansion and density.  Too late to apologize for global warming and the raging wild fires, now consuming Australia.  


 



Suffering and Difficulty.  Too late to apologize for all that.  So instead, I do what I can to protect and keep the safety net near my children and the ones I love. 

Instead I write a blog, shed a tear, and tell my children.  "Stay Near."  "Stay Safe."  "Stay With Me."









3 comments:

  1. Yes. Tonight I am surrounded by family. Laughing crying two year old grand kids, a teenager, my wife working all day washing and caring. Soon the other grandparents will be here for the evening meal. My sister and her husband too. Oh yes I am wiser and they are wiser but we have all gone our own ways appreciating a freedom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still family, but oh so different as we appreciate freedom and go our own way. Great reply and thank you. Not sure where to put my reply, so will put it here and not on your site. Thanks John.

      Delete
  2. Teen music. 'Lord' girl 16. It's a new generation.

    ReplyDelete