Friday, March 7, 2014

predominantly horseradish




PREDOMINANTLY HORSERADISH








 

One major thought came to me this morning.  Came as a whisper in a crowded room, and it was the real me, speaking up.  And that happens from time to time, but not often.  Mostly I am equal to wind resistance, and that comes as another major topic to address, but not now.  Major thought:  " Can’t make my point and sound scholarly, when you are sitting on my lap.  I get distracted."  Not sure that is all I wanted to say, but inspired me to address sincere response to a point taken:  They are talking about me. 




And maybe they, is but one source, but this I know.  Public blog .  He writes.  He posts.  He checks the comments.  And yet, its not really a facebook knee-jerk place.  Its writing and space, and stoney fills that description.  Spacey.  Came aboard and did the protocol.  Salute and Stand Proper.  And then, it dawned on me.  Unique Friend.  And that begins this blog and my attraction to the written word and those who express all that they do.  Lead In:  Predominantly Horseradish.  Let’s talk about it.  Starting now.




Influence over others.  Is this power and the purpose of unique?  No clue, I am on something here, and its clouding my judgment.  Blowing smoke, and suggesting that we don’t probe too deep.  Nothing to hide, but then again, nothing to reveal that is earth-shaking, either.  Don’t want to be singled out, and sometimes is obvious why.  Bitcoin founder, and now they are pointing fingers and naming names.  And he says, " Its not me."  Visibly shaken and stirred.  Bond 007 and we realize its pure entertainment.  Always wanted to be a Bond Girl, but had a yearly medical checkup recently, and my doctor said, " That’s not happening."  So now what does that leave me with.  And am here to say.  " Predominantly Horseradish." 





 

And just the mentioning, causes a spin and a misdirected sampling of his inner self.  And if you knew, would you come back, seeking more.  More what?  And that gets me thinking.  Unique Friend.  Curse or Earned Praise of the essential, that comes into a dark and cold winter day, and makes me smile.  Basic reprieve.  No question here.  I know what a unique friend is.  Promising and Respectful.  Presence is the key.  And baseball, but we can talk about that later, if I have any word power left once we discuss horseradish and other important water-cooler topics on this day.



Telling secrets about the diamond that sparkles.  Spring Training.  Sun and the boys hitting a ball around.  Look forward to it.  Makes for a good morning, drinking tea and reading sports news, or in the case of modern-day-me, using technology to get what is good for me.  And suggesting hypnosis to solve my problems, and do what I do.  Mop-up crew.  Blog said, " Unique Friend Tribute."  And he said, and she said, begins.  Topic between genders, and do they even speak the same language.  Not important yet.  First of the month and all my bills are paid.  So nothing to disturb me.  Getting life done.  Making history, in an abstract way.  Surveillance cameras and they keep track of me.  Living proof, I am. 




 

And what is the point ?  Do tell.  Refuting the claim of the unique label.   Simply say, " We are all special."  And leave it at that.  But then he wants to say more.  Needs to have the last word, on any subject expressed.  Not really, but goes on in his strange way.  Suggesting and probing the unthinkable and the probable unknown.  And suggests, Predominantly Horseradish. 



 

And wants to leave it like that.  Pure and Simple.  Horseradish as a life extension.  Blowing smoke and confusing the subject, when all that was said in a yesterday blog was:  Unique Friend Tribute Blog.  And now I get it.  Makes sense.  Sinus Problems in a harsh climate.  Can’t breath.  Can’t get enough of you.  You.  Like fresh air and sunshine.  Lights my way.  Shows a clear path to a better way.  Brings me to you. 




 

And you do that for me.  Telling secrets again, but must say.  Correspondence and Friend.  Its you.  You are the diamond that sparkles and makes my day.  Bunt.  Hit.  Walk.  WE Score.  And that’s really all that needs to be said.  Here and Now.  On The Subject.  Predominately Horseradish.  Unique Friends.  Bitcoin Crypto-currency.  In denial.  " It’s not me." 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment