Sunday, April 26, 2015

A GREAT CONGRUENCY UNFOLDS

 


A GREAT CONGRUENCY UNFOLDS

 

My thoughts are hyphenated to avoid confusion, and my day divides into day and night, such that I can make significant the time I have with you.  On my feet and standing in the light, the day is founded on the work principal and I have things to do.  The natural rhythm of my step has a signature of its own, and could be thought of as harmony in time, making its’ way to you.  And so this is a blog about how we do it, come together for shared experience, and then go into the night and restore and rest and do it all again, in the light.

 


What is so great about congruency unfolding, and happening in front of you, and why do you insist on talking as the Great Congruency Unfolds?  Obvious to me we have minds colliding in open space and the boundary between us does compete with the freedoms we take, with speech and with the compounding of words that accumulate, because they can.  Is a latin word meaning, to agree and to do so harmoniously , correspondingly and with conformity.  Not sure I think Latin words apply to me, but even so the thought enters my stream of consciousness that physical and emotional and vocal disturbances are believable and compelling, but not as I am willing to comprehend before breakfast and tea.

 

I stand alone and repeat the mantra, “Do unto others as they do unto you.”  And try to not impose my will on the situation as I think, “Payback is a bitch.”  Has nothing to do with being inspirational and what others think you should be, but rather is about the authenticity of one’s placement in the day.  “How’s it going?” and the reply, “Who wants to know.”, says it all to me.  Give and take and for a moment I realize human language might be failing me.  Need to realign and come into line with the path of others, to meet and greet and accomplish something mutual.  Is that possible.  The Great Congruency Unfolds and supports the idea that something like strangers meeting online can actually be compatible, have a long life, and in passing change the course and actions of those in the shipping lane.

 

Looking for a place to put my hat.  Settling on a place to park my feet.  Am done with this conversation with the outside.  Want to sit and reflect on what happens when day turns, and becomes a shadow in the light of stars too far away to really be part of my reality.  Want think about the diamond, and the look that comes with entering the baseball stadium to watch your favorite team.  Mets and Yankees playing, and depending on where you live and who you are, in your heart is the magic of a NYC team, playing well and luring you out to the ole ball park, even as it threatens to rain.  Just heard on the loudspeaker, “It is a close game.  Buy a beer.”


And wonder what is the influence that reaches me in the flow of the game and my presence here.  Reach out and touch somebody, but remember is best to maintain distance and keep in your lane.  As for me, I am projecting.  Not in New York today.  But am listening to a baseball game being played walking distance to where I live.  And decided not to go to the game, and deal with Sunday crowds.  Instead, am contemplating the things as The Great Congruency Unfolds, and remind myself.  “Latin is a dead language.” 

 

Then agree that as long as I am alive, I should enjoy the company of others, and baseball.  Even as I need to sneak in the service entrance, and when inside have no money to spend.  Decide its not about the money or the cost of the experience, rather is about being centered and complete, and winning.  So is the reason sports is important to me.  Going to the ballpark.  I win.  I gain.  Okay, sometimes we lose, but is not as bad as it sounds.  As long as its not an everyday thing, I can deal and pitch and be one with the unfolding.  Mets and Yankees.  What a game.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment