Wednesday, April 15, 2015

ON THE COUNT OF 10





ON THE COUNT OF 10


 



On The Count Of Ten I will start my engines and move on.  For now, I concentrate on the single task of writing a blog, which has not happened for a week or two.  Lost energy when the Clocks were moved to assist Daylight Savings Time.  Power to the people and to the cows waiting to be milked, may your world be solid and productive.  Seems I need this moment to digest the curds and flotsam of another month now dissolved in the solution of coping and another period of life, later to be recalled. 



 



For now I am content that I sit and write.  Is therapy for me, who finds the tinkering of my body clock to be disabling.  No need for details as my silence tells me I indeed suffer when the clocks move forward or back, even an hour, which is enough to throw me into a dismal spin and reduced quality of life.  I stand with the cows, waiting for things to get better.  It is now the midpoint of April and new growth springs from the soil and plants aid me in my movement into the sunshine, where it is known he thrives and feels better.  Salute the Son.  Move forward.  What else can we do, perhaps you have suggestions.



 



I think it good that I sit and write.  See the arrival of Easter and Passover and other celebrations as a good elixir for my spirit and the time-lapse that ails me.  It is over now.  The trial of Aaron Hernandez is over.  Found guilty he will now spend of his life in prison.   Noticed that Blackwater Security Company personnel were also found guilty for things that went on in Iraq, 2007.  30 years in prison is the sentence in that one.  As for the Boston Marathon Trial, defendant was found guilty on all charges, and we wait now.  Live or Die.  And it makes me reflect. 



 





On The Count Of 10, due process is done and now I will erase these things from my thoughts, if and when I can.  Daily news and the things that take years to resolve are all part of the events that happen around me.  Mostly I am just an observer.  I lead an ordinary life.  Sometimes it is boring, but even then I remind myself.  I Am Free.  And on the count of ten, I will do my best to remain this way.  Is the pledge I have made to myself.  Do No Harm.  Live in Peace.



 





Think I am done with worry.  Am done with trying to sort out the intricacies of things that occur in an election year, when one of my neighbors declare their interest in becoming the next President of the United States.  POTUS.   I love these letter alphabet soup indicators of place and position.  Is overwhelming sometimes to not know what is being said.  LOL.   Means very little to me, but I see it often.  Modern times and it is my job to endure and prosper and have quality of life.   










On The Count Of 10, will start my engines and see how things go.  Or how far this kind of thinking takes me.  “I am done with worry.”  This announcement is like fuel for the road or path I am on.  The journey continues as the day begins and the sun rises.  On The Count Of 10.  I blend in and fall in step with natural occurrences and still enjoy the human aspect of daily living.  This is the accomplishment today I celebrate.  And share with you.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment