Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Cesspool Delight



CESSPOOL DELIGHT

 

I might be wrong, but the power of the present moment comes with getting the attention of the reader in a time when all are busy, the holidays are just around the corner, and for some they light a match and then light a candle or many candles and the accumulative light of the collective gives power to the present moment.  Lighting up the room with your smile is a good starting place for a blog with a dubious title.  Do intend to finish this without stinking up the place, and in the bathroom lighting a match often works to keep it all without discord and foul smelling circulating air.  Perhaps, it will work here.

 

And as I continue it occurs to me that Cesspool Delight is less about living in the city, where pipes lead to the center of purity and my act is cleaned up, before others notice how unpleasant it is, in the early stages of the day.  But in the city, we have the sanitation department, and if it works for you, then perhaps it’s the solution I seek as I watch decay set in and I get older, 

day by day.

 


There was a time when I didn’t live in a city.  Life for me was strictly the great outdoors.  Rural Existence and perhaps I learned at that time the difference between an open air cesspool and an outhouse and then as the years went by, experienced refinement by having something called a Septic Tank and a drainage field, and all of this processed the excrement’s of life in a productive and efficient manner, and at the same time helped me clean up my act, get healthy and live longer.  So here I am.  Talking about cesspools and taking delight in the passage from rural existence to the person I am today.



And who is this person of today.  Can start by saying, “ I now live in the center of a growing mid-sized town and have the time to sit and blog about such simple topics as the one before you.”  Not sure what this might have to do with you, but then again that is not my point here.  I blog to complete my sense of being.  If I talk about things, it might work as an ordering process that clarifies and cleans things up, so that I can begin my day without stepping in a pile of crap. Crap that I produce, because I am made that way.    Making sense of it might not happen, but then again it might make perfect sense to find your way out of the wilderness and into civilization, and in doing so, have better health and more quality of life.   Thinking about it now, I will take a moment of silent reflection and give praise to The Sanitation Department.  Done.

 

Done.  Now I feel better.  Feel like I have rid myself of a heavy load in the proper way, and am thankful that this truly is the way it is for me.  Taking care of my needs and taking care of the planet at the same time, gives me relief and cheers me up, knowing that I am about to begin a new year, 2016, and doing so on a positive note and puts me in harmony with the song I want to sing, once I join the chorus.  Tra-La-La-La-La.


 

Light and music and celebration and all this resonates within.  Helps me elevate myself and see the world as a better place.  My world and is it a cesspool or a playground ?  Perhaps that is all up to me, or wait, am I missing something?  Rural or Urban.  Does it matter where we find ourselves that our existence is predetermined by the things around us?  Forget about such things when I am on the World Wide Net and reach out into a very complex world and planet-state.  Write a blog and forget that my little place in the world is not like yours.  Cesspool Delight might have nothing to do with you.  And if this is the case, click and move on.  This is not for you.

 


Truth is, when I write a blog I want it to be universal and have a little substance for all that read it.  But am realizing that goal might truly be impossible to achieve.  Real life threatens the thoughts I convey here.  Creates a disturbance in the minds of others, ones that I can not see and certainly can not relate with.  Hence a form of verbal decay and thought disrepair.  Certainly is not The Cesspool Delight I mention in the title.



What if,  It is not for you? It saddens me to have to repeat a sentence like this.  Want all to be happy and joyful.  Want the best for you.  But the truth is that that is a private thought I am having just now.  Real life dictates a different outcome, and when taken to the universal extreme, produces results that are certainly different than anything I can envision.  Hence my limitations are showing.  Dictates that I stop now.  Put away this blog and wander off.   Go online and look up the address of the Sanitation Department.

 

Is how I will spend my day.  Giving thanks to those who have made life better for me in 2015.  And before the day ends will light a candle and close the bathroom door.  Oh wait.  Close The Outhouse Door and make my way back to the Big House.  Depends on where you are, what a person might do.  And because I wander off, it just is a To-be-determined-later- situation.   Urban or Rural and yes, it makes a difference.  It truly does.



No comments:

Post a Comment