Friday, October 19, 2012

ANORAK-WEARING GOOD GUY



ANORAK-WEARING GOOD GUY

I am in desperate need.  I need to write a blog.  That it pleases me or makes me content with the subject matter or the style points or gathers a comment field that amuses, matters little.  Once a week.  Twice a month.  More than three times a year.  My blogging habit needs some repair.  In keeping with that demand, I begin my topic for today:  Anorak-Wearing Good Guy. 

And require a proper reading before you say, “Enough Already.  Click.  Click.”  Using this device to distract and displace the hollow-point feeling I get when a gun is pointed in my direction, tis best to smile when you have no clue. What to Do?   Enough said about war and peace and living in an urban city.  We do the best we can.  In The City.  

 
And yes it is true; Comic Art and Presidential Debate, broad-casted on every network, and I find it best to not talk about it much.  Silent.  Stoic.  Take Your Medicine.  Be Democratic.  Buy something or wear a vote-for-me button,  if it makes you feel better.  And that’s when I notice The Anorak-Wearing Good Guy I have become.  Almost over-night.  IS:  Waiting for you.  Come Home. I need help.  1-2-3. 
 
Weather is on the cusp of being on the banned list.  Certain things we just don’t talk about.  Religion.  Same-Sex Marriage.  Feral Cats.  Try to maintain   daily walks.  Good Twist to another day that comes before the rain and snow of winter.  Urban North and was last seen coming out of a downtown Mall/Maul.  

 
Survival of the Fittest.  New James Bond movie now being released.  UK Spy Guy:  007.  And we ask, “Why are you telling me this?”  And truth is.  “Don’t Know.”  Just trying to write a blog and then post it.  After that will pick up velocity and escape into the night.  Hood Up.  Face Down.  Amazing what you can do, when retired. 
 
And I am Top Shelf.  A little bit to the right of center.  Is a good situation for me, looking down.  Hands in pocket.  Actor mode and myth dispelling at the moment.  Looking Good.  For my age.  Everything comes with a modifier and complex explanation, that is available on demand.  But generally I am what you see.  Anorak-Wearing Good Guy with a sense of humor. 

Slightly Whack, but then if you read my blogs, you will know:  Acquired Taste.  Not for everybody.  And having said that I am now full circle.  360 degrees of turn around and thought-bending material.  Here to write a blog, not mock you.  Just saying.  Word Count is important.  From Portland to Seattle, (in 4 words), and didn’t even get dirty. 
Family-Friendly.  James Bond.  Skyfall.  UK lovely. 
And that’s it.  War on Terror and they killed the wrong guy.  Plot and Story.  Not for me.  1965 Doctor No.  Jame Bond.  I liked.  2012 and James Bond is getting old.  And I am done with it.  This blog.  This mindset.  Life in Crime and Violence.  And so I bid  you, “Good Day.”  Walking Away.  Wearing-Anorak and flashing a harmless grin.  Walking-Away.  Until Tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment