Tuesday, October 9, 2012

FRESH START


FRESH START








Fresh Start is the theme.  And I will explain that in a minute.  First I must tell you that I woke up at 3 am this morning, and instead of tossing and turning in bed, and waking up the geese and live-stock, I decided to do some computer work, resulting in writing this blog, my first in a very long time.  Turns out one of my sites where I add pictures to the words, is going out of business. 
 
And they did warn me, but in many ways left me high and dry, like a boat out of water, and no place to go, and lots to do.  Retrieving blogs in their natural state became my challenge.  And all I really need to say is, “Not Happy.”  And that brings me to the present moment.  Taking a break from computer chores, to just sit and write.  Blogging is what they call it.  Private Thoughts, posted in a public place.  Many do it.  Is not unlawful.  It might be awful and nobody reads it.  This is the chance we take. 
 
And finally after a long while, I have found a replacement site, but still am hesitant.  Will write my blog like I am a newbie.  No history.  And this is where the wrinkle enters, and resides across my collar.  Boy is on a short leash.  Will write and then add pictures.  Have a finished product.  Display it.  And will do that in several places.  First will be the new blog site, where nobody knows me, and I have 0/zero page views as of this morning.  Then I will move it all to Thoughts.com, where indeed I do have history.  But over time, things change.  And a new audience comes and goes.  

And we know, that social networking is more popular than blogging.  So the population density on my space:  Stone Head; is sparse.  Again this would be because I have been so busy retrieving my blogs from 2006 to The Present.  Lots of blogs.  A lot of work.  And so you have not seen me for a while.  And if you are reading this from the new site, This is A FRESH START.  

 

And you are reading me for the first time.  Of course it might be first and last, but that is not up to me, its up to you.  And so it is, the reading lap has been turned on.  Still dark outside.  Most people are sleeping if they know what is good.  For all the others, I say:  “Good Morning.  Nice To See You.”
 
So far, so good.  Want a Fresh Start.  No History.  And will let my image and persona grow, as the Blog Count increases.  Here to say, I am hoping to make this a happy place where you come to laugh and smile and have a good time.  Which got me thinking about all the towns in the world that might possess the word:  HAPPY.  And found a good example of where I want to be at the end of the day.  Want to be happy.  Could be when the sun goes down and I am ready for a beer, that I am to be found, right here.  Right here might be, Happy, Texas.  

Turns out Happy is a town in Randall and Swisher counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Yes, Texas is a big place, so let me give you greater detail.  Of course you have the name so can go to Google Maps and enter the name, Happy Texas.  But for now I will tell you, Happy Texas is near Amarillo, up on the panhandle at the northern section of the State of Texas. 
Enough about that.  

Be Happy.  Regardless of where you are.  That’s what I plan to do.  Want a Fresh Start.  So far, so good.  No History.

 
So I don’t want to over-stay my welcome.  I might be the new kid on the block.  So I won’t be here long, but will be back soon.  Seeking a happy place and a pleasant state of mind.  Visiting Towne Center and if the mood strikes will go shopping for a new outfit.  Will limit what I do and say, as this is all new for me.  Fresh Start.  No hesitation.  5 more years of blogging is my intention.  And so here I am.  

At the north entrance of this here town, HAPPY, Texas.  Happy Hour menu is in front of me.  Building an appetite and will have a beer.  Join me if you have time.  Has been a long day.  Got up early.  3 a.m.  Walking around Happy-town, and don’t mind a little company.  Not as happy as the name suggest, my feet hurt now.  Will pull up a chair.  Wave at the waitress as she walks by, and sip a beer and contemplate my Fresh Start in a place called Happy, Texas.  

 
And she hands me the menu and points at the sign:  NO SMOKING.  So now the puff-stick goes out.  “The beer is coming.”, she says. And that is how it all begins.  5 more years of blogging.  My Fresh Start.

A PLACE TO SIT WITH TIRED FEET TUCKED UNDER

No comments:

Post a Comment