Friday, December 7, 2012

NOD WINK AND SMILE




NOD  WINK  AND SMILE

I have decided to do a walk-through the rest of December, locking in on the killer-bee style of circling the hive, bouncing from subject to subject, and in the end, just doing my job, without much publicity.  Just woke up and nothing important to report.  Playing video Tiger Woods golf, saying prayers as if in gratitude to all that makes me the great person I will turn out to be today, and sipping tea and a cup or two of soup broth. 

Preparing for my day, and hoping to keep all signs of hope and promise and prosperity above the horizon and rising.  I didn’t plan it this way, but compared to millions, I am having a good day.  Oh so far removed from the fighting and the politics of Washington DC, most things are in a holding pattern, as I greet this new day, intent on visualizing my path through the rest of the month, and into January and the new year.  2013.  Unknown Territory. 

And I plan to nod, wink and smile my way through another year, looking for you and the horse you rode in on.  That is to say, I expect to see more of you, and will start by making time for the little things, like baseball and cotton candy and good drinking water, to be continued and consumed at Spring Baseball, MLB style in Phoenix, Arizona in February and March and April.  The Planning Begins.  Nod.  Wink.  Smile. 

Starting my day.  Looking for you.  Christmas Wish List in hand.  And a bottle.  Just in case you are thirsty or just like Coke or Sprit or something or somebody sweet like me.  Reminding us all.  Today is a Good Day.  And don’t you forget it.  When stuck in traffic. 
Late for Work.

 
I think it time to get my priorities in order.  Set a course and steer clear of obstacles in the way.  Done with far away innuendos of doom and gloom.  Not over concerned that my NFL football team, Seattle Seahawks might lose on Sunday.  Truth is I have my house in order,  and step out to the Supermarket of Good Luck and Good Cheer and Best of All-Things for you, in the coming year.  Past the deadline, of getting everything done yesterday.  Nothing on my plate, except good times, and a nod, wink and smile.  Just for you.

You may be facing a conundrum as the holiday season kicks into high gear.  I have all I need.  I think about you each and every day.  I have found love, and an extra sentimental kiss or two in the laundry basket.  Of course its hearts and stars, found in a special drawing left where I could find it, by The Littles.  Not yet in school, but doing what other children do.  Love Their Mum and Daddy. 

And express it in picture art, and have lots to say when they see you have found the latest version of pop-culture love, expressed in colors and bold lines going everywhere, and now tacked to the refrigerator, just in time for breakfast.  Busy of course, but have time for each other.  And we do it.  Nod.  Wink.  Smile.  And blow kisses to each other.  Love in all the right places.  Begins in the heart.  And warms the room, as we sit down to breakfast.  Full of Love.
We Party On.   It is December. 
On Course. 
Thinking of You. 
No obstacles in the way.
Loving You and Our Children.
Today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment