Wednesday, September 24, 2014

THINK SIMPLE NOW




THINK SIMPLE NOW



 


Not sure you can use buzzwords to write a blog, in the instance where you have an outline based on keywords that will guide you through and add up to a meaningful whole.  Seems like if I don’t write it down, it will just slip away.  And sure I could write it down on a piece of paper and be so clever that the reader would never know this was a scripted effort, based on the exclusion of everything else but the words on your to-do-list.  So now I will follow my own advice and hope that it brings me face to face with you, and the pleasure that comes with human expression and the embrace of word lovers, and lovers of the jet stream, that leaves with more than vaporware and vapor in the air, while crossing over into each others world. 



Of course, following the rules means this should be brief.  Which is an obstacle that stands in my way.  So I need to scan the horizon and the copy to make sure I don’t repeat myself.  He said, " …. if I don’t write it down, it will just slip away."  Now he thinks, if he removes the slip, will we be left in the proper mood, perhaps in the entrapment of being undressed by our own words and actions.  Add to this the idea that we deviate and remove not only the slip, but the briefs, and you have to ask, by doing this, are we totally exposed?  Will this invite chaos and a mass exodus, and stand for the major reason we are not together today?  Seems like we can’t allow the introduction of mistakes to add to the complexity.   Hence his title:  Think Simple Now.



Before I forget what I wanted to tell you, let me just blurt it out without finesse.  "I want to be with you."  I need the connection."   Having said that, I can now get on with the small talk that could gum up the total operation with things that prove to be unmanageable and unimportant further on down that long winding road, where we suddenly diverge at the Y, and it happens in an instance.  Once together, we are now traveling alone, and with a sense of faith we hope to meet up at that Big-Intersection-In-The-Sky.  Jet Stream and Vaporware and I now know where all of this is taking me.  Invisible and Out There.  Is how I would explain my special arrangement with you. 



A convenient arrangement that hints of a lasting relationship built on words and a to-do-list.  Seems like I am forgetting something.  Not sure I should go back and look things over from a Told-You-So perspective.  Hindsight will not help me now.  Only you and I know what happened.  We started out together.  Somewhere along the way, he lost you.  Or he got lost in the terminal moment when he went his way, and you went your own way, never to actually be together again,  in slips and briefs.


 


So what are we going to do?  He wants to expand on this subject.  He wants to add more words.  He wants to be a skilled and self-aware author of this non-descript  blog.  Its not happening.  He wants to be with you.   But you are not around.  Or maybe you are, but are behind a one-way-mirror.  He can’t see you.  Doesn’t know that you are with him, but wants to Think Simple Now.  Wants to invite you to be his invisible friend.  Wants to find the value of vapor and the jet stream and slips and briefs.  He wants it all, beginning with the  moment he decided.  "  If he writes this blog, she will come."


 




2 comments:

  1. I am following you backwards. But you must keep going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well John. I am circuitous, and spend a lot of time on the world circle.

    ReplyDelete