Friday, January 16, 2015

ONCE A DAY




ONCE A DAY



Each time I sit down to write a blog, and ask myself the unspoken question, that usually goes away when I talk to G-D or talk myself into the proper state of mind.  I ask myself, “Is this something I could share with my mother?”  And when I say “yes,  I’m good to go.”  And if I say, “No, then I spin the bottle, climb a tree or otherwise invert the proposition, smoke something, take a pill, or as we have come to be familiar with, ask the question again and hope for better results.” 








Once a day, and we sanitize it some by suggesting it might be a laxative or a vitamin pill.  Once a day, and avoid the details.  What if he wants to talk about sex, and mother is not around, do you go to the Supreme Court?  That’s what they are doing in America on the issue of Same-Sex-Marriage, and suddenly it dawns on me, am I just being old fashion?






Battle hardened and living in America, difficult to know which way to go, and who to go with.  Holding hands with the girls, holding hands with the boys, and does it matter that you wear a hoodie and its not really gender-specific when the street camera zooms in, and starts with you.  Once a day, and I have a routine to purge that which is inside of me that is agonizingly complex and has no answer in real time.  Have to let it all play out, and then maybe next week or next year, or later:  it all dawns on you.  To worry is not what you will do.  NO matter how perplexing things might seem, you have decided.  Don’t get bogged down, move forward, and when you’re done with your daily routine, or New York Times Crossword Puzzle, or in my case, the unspoken question, remember.  Once a Day.  That’s what its all about.  Its quite simple.






Get on with it.  This day will not wait for you.  The quest is to achieve:  Once A Day.  Unspoken question.  What does G-D have to do with it.  Man to Man.  Use to be that it all began with a handshake.  They had words.  Came to a common understanding.  When it was explained to me, they said, “It was a gentleman’s agreement.  It can be trusted.”  Never heard the same to be said, when it was woman to woman. 






And over time, the word transgender came into the conversation.  Over time, and more than Once a Day, it began to be part of the natural landscape.  Now they are going to the highest court in the land, SCOTUS.   Sounds like scrotus, but its different.  Same-Sex-Marriage and  now we have taken things as far as we normally do.  Decoded the message.  OTUS.  Of The United States.  Now I feel better.  Soon the unspoken question will be asked.  Put into some complicated language and legalese.  Have faith.  They know what they are talking about, even when I do not.

WHO WILL WIN THE BIG GAME?

Green Bay.

Seattle Seahawks

Men.  Women.  Everybody.







Two Men Suspected.  Now two men, shot dead.  Not sure of the details, but am sure if I am willing to wait, I can read about it on the Internet.  Unspoken Question:  “What did they do?”  Suspected of recruiting, financing and helping.”  And that’s when it all goes away for me.  G-D works in mysterious ways.  Once A Day I ask.  “Was it good for you?”  And that’s it.  MY routine.  Not complicated, when you are a Stoney blogger. 




GREEN BAY PACKERS



Has his sights set on bigger things.  Football on Sunday.  Once A Day gives way to Twice in consecutive years.  Now if you ask me, that is not a lot of sex, nor much of an effort to catch up with China or India.  Over-the-limit, and Only in America will we try to sterilize and sanitize and clean up the conversation. 






 In a civil manner.  Let Scrotum or wait, it is. Let  SCOTUS figure it out for us.  This  year and maybe for the duration, its Same-Sex-Marriage.  The Unspoken Question to mother I never asked.  And I am okay with all that.  Stoney Blogger and we know by reading his blogs, Depressed and Repressed and Obsessive.  Likes his football and fun and games.  Not sure if he likes girls.  Not sure if he likes me.






Sooner or later, The Supreme Court will decide.  When said and done, we will know.  Who to shoot, and who to ignore.  Who to have sex with, and who to just take to movies.  And he thinks it is safe to say, “This is a conversation best had at home.  But not on the Internet.”





GO HAWKS 

 

2 comments:

  1. Your my main, "letter from America" . Thanks. I couldn't blog like you do. Dancing is my thing. Never thought of blogging it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only in improvise dance usually by myself can I express myself completely. I did like my last blog on floating world. No readers, no worry.

    ReplyDelete