Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NEW EXPERIENCE



NEW EXPERIENCE


 
 
A new year is just around the corner, and I often remind myself, “This has happened before.  Proceed with Caution.”  Too much enthusiasm and radiation of expectations might not result in the outcome we had anticipated.  Was on the verge of writing a blog yesterday, and came up with a title :  Pardon My Ignorance, but the blog was never written.  Discovered that just now, as I am preparing a new blog and theme:  New Experience.

 Duck and Weave yourself to success.  Noticing that I am getting over 20 views for a blog just posted on stonedrum.blogspot.com, titled:  Family Silence.  And makes me consider if it matters what your title tells your audience about the content of the following material?  What Matters?  Moving from a long occupied Blog Space:  Multiply.com and brings me to the present moment.  New Space.  New Audience.  New Experience.  My subject for today.


Yesterday I could not get my head around the subject:  Anti-Madonna.  Which was my first choice and spontaneous direction to type it out and see where it leads, but then confusion found me.  It is true, winter comes to those who wait.  No real reflection to the idea that there are places on the planet where there are only two seasons, and winter is missing.  Los Angles, perhaps as an example and becomes a fantasy place and existence.  No bad weather like in Chicago, but do not let me get off-topic. 


Winter and out of nowhere came a sense of not feeling so well.  And for a diversion, I went to google news and went searching to see how your day might be developing, if you were not local. 


And hence, confusion found me.  Anti-Madonna became a nap.  “Got to lay down.  Will be back.”  Self-Talk.  Live alone, or am alone when people exit and go to work or off to a warm place, and I am left feeding the cat and watering the plants, and yes, left talking to myself.    When I thought about it more, found the topic was toxic.  Found reading google new headlines was not a sure cure for what ails me.  Tis Winter.

 
It now turns on a single point, Stoney Blogger has issues.  Winter and confusion has found me.  Anti-Madonna and I thought I could make sense of the attention-grabbing headlines that pass as morning news.  But then, the more I looked into it and actually clicked on something and explored the content more, I realized I was at the point of declaring a truce. 

 

Happened faster for me than in other places around the world, but is because:  “I don’t like to fight.”  Don’t like to bring up unpleasantness.  So Anti-Madonna became a new theme:  Pardon My Ignorance.  And that was the heart of the matter.  I just saw a headline and followed where it would lead me.  Into confusion.   Spent the rest of the day, not writing a blog as was my intention, but rather, sleeping it off. 


And woke to the realization that it was not my job to put a positive spin on dreadful stuff, and then post it in public as a private discussion with myself.  Self-Talk could wait for another day.  And so, yesterday’s blog was never written.


And am back at it.  PED.  Performance Enhancing Drugs.  I need to do better.  But I am learning.  Public and Private.  “Weep no more, my darling.”  I am learning.  I will respond accordingly.  Tis Winter.  And it is okay to discover as a new experience all those things you hope to avoid, when starting a brand new day.  Is okay to acknowledge new experience.  This has never happened to me, until now.  Good or Bad.  I must write my blog.
 It is my daily habit. 

 

And that is when I realized what when things go wrong and you don’t know what to do, it is okay to go out in the world and ask for help.  And that is exactly what I am doing.  I need to do better.  Any suggestions.  For curing my current situation:  Winter and Confusion.  It is keeping me from performing and writing.  My daily blog. And this is bothering me.

PED.

I must do better.  Agree or Disagree. 
I wonder. 


 

1 comment:

  1. You are doing well. Love todays final picture. I feel I am jogging out of breath trying to keep up. I have my other worlds. I fell real trees chop wood, dig ditches and watch and feel the wood, the sky, the sea.

    ReplyDelete