Saturday, June 15, 2013

INTO THE FROTH




INTO THE FROTH





A synonym for churn is ‘ shake up’.  And for the moment I make a pledge to keep this safe and sane, and to stay out of the political realm and aspect of backlash and a rash of words and tantrum, when we have the temptation of joining in, pilling on, and making a scrum of the present moment.  Didn’t know exactly how I would do this, as now I am suspect.  Now, I know.  Every blog I write and post online, in the digital zone, or even talk about on my digital-slash smart-phone, can be analyzed and traced back to me. 

 

And disturbed I am not.  Innocent enough when it occurs to me to write a blog and share it with others, I realize.  As time goes by and refinement blends in process, others will use what I originate for their own purpose.  Am aware of a box that suggests: repost.  Am aware of the small print that I must agree with, prior to being ordained for this free service. 


And the more we do all this, the more aware and alert we must be, for things we did not intend from the effort performed and put out there, happen.


On this day, Into The Froth happens, mostly by innocence.  Didn’t know that there would be a flair up.  Didn’t know the conditions of the caldron I entered.  Mostly mixed and matched and came up with something different.  Didn’t know.  And if I did, would it have restricted or deterred me from being involved.  My protection is that I didn’t know.  Wasn’t there.  Didn’t realize the universal sweep and coverage of the program they were using, and I was not.  Collection and Analysis.  Haven’t named it yet.  What others are doing.  Just know.  Now it involves me. 



And perhaps its only because I am alive, have a name and can be used interchangeably.  Will have to learn the details and the essentials.  Will have to ask more questions, and trust that they will be answered truthfully.  Into The Froth.  More than carefully chosen words.  Context is important.  Judged by my peers.  Not some government edict or program that targets me, without my knowledge.  So for me its about the words I use and what I intended.  And how all of this is never ending. 


And now I know.  Never Ending.  So is more important that I use the correct words and be responsible for what I am saying and doing.  On my phone.  On the net.  Blogging.  Chatting.  What I am doing.  And so there is a sea of change.  Now I know.  Its ok.  I will say.  In the kitchen.  In the world.  In my special way.  Communicate.  Serve and Protect, both self and others. 
Common Interest.  Art.  Expression.  Life. 


And that’s what I learned this week.  They will do their thing.  I will do mine.  Do no harm.  And with that, will word play.  Stir violently.  Agitate fiercely.  Churn and expand that which is within me.  Do it willingly.  And have an intent and purpose.  Mine is to write daily.  To interact with you.  To be aware and alive.  To ignore what you do, as much as possible.  And when we come face to face.  Well then.  When the time comes, we will treat each other with respect.  Appropriate Behavior.  Individual or Government Program and Process.


 When its all known, and in time it will become revealed in public light, if there is a dispute or problem.  Trust each other.  Have your say.  And let it all come out, and by a judgment of our peers, people like you and me.  Let It Be.  And live in peace and have peace of mind.  And that’s my blog for today.  Makes sense to me. 

Into The Froth.

 

What is personal expression becomes something much more in the hands of a specialized program that examines words, and then possibly, examines me.  And so it is, we amplify and exaggerate.  We choose to do this.  First impulse and we tell ourselves, "we have to do this."  At the time its not really in mind, that this will be stored and at another time, be available.  Available and for what.  Profile.  Evidence in a legal proceeding.  General information that can be twisted and bent, for what it is. 

And I smile when I find myself going into the froth of a public situation.  Headlines, and at first I think.  "Has nothing to do with me."  Safe-guarding and basic protection.  Is okay to do your job.  Is best to sign the agreement, and get paid.  And all of this is about knowing when and where and what to say and share with others.  Its all part of the churn and stir that comes with rough seas and international movement.  Influence that is now universal and scattered around.  Not everybody is like you.



 Diverse action in a field of expanding outcomes.  Make butter.  Make nice.  And maybe not.  My purpose is to write and post and join the digital world.  And didn’t occur to me there would be a system skim, and that it would involve me.  Into The Froth as it rises.  And people realize how it is.  For them.  For others.  And how it becomes something quite different as the froth rises and can not be contained.  And here I am.  Into The Froth .








No comments:

Post a Comment