Monday, February 24, 2014

ON A DIFFERENT MOON



A DIFFERENT MOON






It doesn’t have to make sense to me, I participate regardless.  Was thinking this, when I sat down to drink tea and get my day started, and all I could think about was writing a blog, even as I had no topic nor inclination to fabricate one.  But then, as is the usual process, it came to me.  The content for today’s write, materialized and began to format itself on the page.  And it was as if I was sitting here, On A Different Moon, watching it happen. 




And it will be easier to explain, in hindsight and after this blog is posted and others get involved.  But the universe is vast.  And different moons are more numerous than one might think.  From earth view, the bright yellow full moon that stands over me and the shoreline that is my boundary between sense and insanity, changes very little.  But the fact is, each and every day, change is constant. 





And as it all adds up to complete the passage between the journey and the destination, I realize.  Its difficult to finish the puzzle of life in general.  Split screens and silly intersections of cross-traffic, and it is most difficult in a global world seen with surveillance cameras, to see the universal view of a life I have lived.  Under a microscope.  A colony of humans.  First World War.  Then Baby Boomer production.  And now from the point of an aging population, I look around.  

With surveillance  camera. 




And nothing seems familiar.  Like being On A Different Moon.  I take it all in, but struggle to relate as I write it all down, hoping later to find comprehension, floating between the word-flow that makes this blog what it is.  What it is.  Just part of the puzzle I will never finish.  Comprehension will never be;  What I thought it would be, in the beginning.  But like I said.  It doesn’t have to make sense to me,
 I participate regardless.






I watch with camera-eyes on a world-wide-hook, that relocates my senses with a click of a mouse.  Makes possible mind travel.  A sense that I am everywhere, but not where I think I am.  Takes time and comprehension to assemble the pieces of the puzzle, and put it all together.  The total picture and understanding of where I have been, for what purpose, and for what results.  On a computer.  Global manipulation at every level, and even as it makes no sense to me, much like being shown a different moon, without the possibility of putting a foot on it.  I participate thanks to visualization and remote viewing.  The process completes me, and I think myself better for this experience of being there in the mind’s eyes.  But not in reality.  






And this brings me to the point that is being made.  Global and Universal and even off-planet, and it all includes me, because we now have cameras in space, that zoom in and out, and while doing all that, locate me in the process.  Theoretically, it all can be seen and analyzed and comprehended.  But not by me.  Which substantiates the point this blog is making. It doesn’t have to make sense to me, I participate regardless. 

 And I wonder why.




 And now I am waiting for the opposite point of view.  When those On A Different Moon, look down on me.  And say, " This man and his life is incomprehensible to me."  And they do not participate.  

End of Subject.






No comments:

Post a Comment