Tuesday, March 17, 2015

FRAWG BOY DAY




FRAWG BOY DAY


 


Not sure where I got off the beaten path, went sideways with my own thoughts, and lost a few days and the confusion just grew.  Often when this happens, I have flashbacks.  PTSD and blame it on the alphabet soup that gets served up.  Reminds me of a different time, and have been schooled now to only do the present moment.  NO war stories.  Nothing that has anything to do with you.  Not sure who put that in my mind, but it happened.



 Added to the abundance of rule-based thinking that once was the only thing I truly understood.  Read books.  Listened to the wisdom of others, thought it would be in college where the results would be revealed and shown.  As it turns out, going to college is where the rational mind gets tested.  And when that over, is where they turn you out.  And you know what happens in THE TURN OUT.  And if you don’t, just ask.

 


It is St. Patrick’s Day.  The color is green.  For some reason, I thought this celebration was on March 15th.  Well it wasn’t, and now it is. “ Be in the present moment.”  As I get older it is not like that for me.  I have flashbacks.  I have an empty cup, and tis true, don’t drink much now.  Even to the point, the 8 glasses of water per day, is overwhelming and not over flowing in my cup. 

 


Rather, the flow comes and it is spring.  Spring and St. Patty’s Day.  And Lent.  Ok, so I am not in the present moment.  Stoney is all over the place.  Thought it was on March 15th.  Two days ago, and now I am just not into it.  It is over.  Lost it.  Only green triggers in me  a new story.


 

Has nothing to do with Irish and that celebration.  So over it.  Present moment crap just doesn’t do it for me  Flashback and when it happens it takes over.  Sweats and tragedy.  Distance myself from it, when I can, but then it just happens.  Mental aberration.  10 clicks down-wind.  Its there.  “Mr. Nasty.”  So green and today it reminds me of something, just not what you might be into, in the present moment.  Green and it costs to celebrate.  It costs when you have flashback and they call it locus or even worse, they say it’s a disease. 

 


And it might be.  Forget the clever arrangement of letters.  PTSD.  Disease and sickness.  Who wants to hear about it, when we are busy with the St. Pat thingy.  So he wanders off.  In his own thoughts.  Remembers Dingo Dawg and Frawg Boy.  That’s how it is.  Today.






Everybody wants a piece of the action.  Wants the green.  Celebrate the green. Drink and Party and be in the present moment.  Have fun.  No need to take in the consequence.  Present Moment.  And that is when I have my way.  Not feeling it.  Thought it would be good two days ago.  But like I said.  “Over it now.  Doing flashbacks and well, probably not something to spring on you in the flow of the Irish Spring you are doing.”

 


Later somebody will ask.  “What about Frawg Boy Day.”  And I will ask.  “Are you sure you want to know?”


 

Here the words, dingo dawg.  And those in the know, will remind you.  “Nasty.”  And its like the uptake of a cautionary wind.  You don’t need a story to remind you of a dingo, or to extend the conversation to going for the green and greed.  It happens.  Just have to be there.  Present Moment Experience, you might only want to do but once.  In most places, the experience when told is but a story. 

 


Nothing to relate the words to.  Never seen Frawg Boy.  Never got close to Dingo Dawg or its cousin, Dingo.  Civilized and we just don’t go there.  Haven’t gone there.  Can google Dingo, but can’t relate with the fence, and the shooting and the doomsday slaughter that comes with the celebration, when confronted, experienced and digested.

 


 And so it goes.  Dingo Dawg seeks out Frawg Boy.  Tis the time for a celebration.  Time to party.  And those have seen this before.  Back away.  The echo in the wind remains.  “Just plain nasty. It is.”   Present Moment Stuff.  And PSTD.  Hysterical. Historical.  Pandemonium plus when the Dawg and the Frawg get together.

 

 And if you don’t believe me, join us next year.  Around St. Patrick’s Day.  Its quite a celebration.  Just different.




No comments:

Post a Comment