Saturday, March 28, 2015

SUNRISE AND SUNSET




SUNRISE AND SUNSET



I decided no head tax or frame of toxicology necessary to just come up with a clever title for this blog.  Who cares and who reads these things. Seems less and less and heard the rally call recently that said, “Read A Book.  Forget The Newspaper.”  It is not newspaper for much longer.  Trees and manual labor seem to be giving way to mercury in retrograde.  Count your blessing and your lucky stars, the probe has reached the outer limits of my basic experience.  Sunrise and Sunset and I wonder if this day will ever be over. 

 
Saying that because I just made soup.  Chicken in every pot and food on the table.  Beyond that, life and death just is.  Airplane slams in to a mountain in the French Alps.  150 souls released and the tears reach me even as I am just muddling through.  A good sermon seems to be brewing, and we will soon discover all the details and more than I need to know.  Was thinking about just that, people and it is their job to come up with something that  gets my attention.  10 second spot.  In an instance, a life time goes up and smoke, and it is their job.  Tell me about it.  Details and conjecture. 
But we know, all in a day’s work. 


Tomorrow there will be more life and death.  Suzzie gives birth and suddenly it is front page and eye-ball ready.  Who are these people?  Does it really matter?  Lunch is served.  Chicken and dumplings.  Election is over, but another is starting.  How long must I pay attention.  Not sure.  Figure my limit is from Sunrise to Sunset, after that.  Does it really matter?

 

  Weekends off, but not really.  Gather the strength to attend a bike show, spring time assembly of spokes and wheels, and after a winter of being threatened in the crosswalk while attempting to cross the street, I have restless dreams of armadillo on the road and car tracks.  Backing me up and causing stoppage, I wonder.  How long will this go on.  But receiving no answers. 
Just a dream and floating images non-stop.  PTSD. 

 

Now its time.  Boat Show.  Bike Show.  Check out the vendors and am naive and won’t ask.  “Why am I here.”   Doing this and it’s a choice.  Banner comes at me.  Look.  Respond.  Buy.  10 things you need to know today, and its easy this time.  Wave.  Casual reply.
 “Don’t need to know.  Goodbye.”

 

And a plane slams into a French  Alps mountain.  How many times will this happen before they take away my wings.  Reject my credit card and send me on; on-foot into the grill of a foreign import.  And now a crash report.  What was the extent of injury?  Will we recover?  And if we do, what about the 150 souls, now departed?  Over before it starts.  Sunrise to Sunset.  And I am just getting over it.  Getting my Chutzpa back.  Daylight savings time and messing with my body clock.  Sudden jolt and it does affect me.  Do you have your seat-belt on? 

 

Important question, if you are in my shoes, now being thrown under the bus, as more pressing things enter the intersection and you become fully aware.  Life is dangerous.  Even on a good day.

 

Open House and broken windows.  Enter at your own risk, as the surveillance camera is now on, drone is lifting and arming itself.  Many years ago I wondered what the promise of robotics might be, and how I would benefit.  Now I know.  Enter at your own risk.  The cat is harmless, but the mechanical bodies around the place have become improved and more effective.  Wireless and roaming.  Equipted with custom-made body amour, their job is to protect the premise and  detonate by auto-command. 


Will be years in and out of the courts to determine:  Do I have the right to protect personal space and my little family?  Not sure this is the proper time for this discussion.  Like to keep my blogs short, in hopes that it will be read.  Lots of competition for your attention.  Don’t be one of those who just sit around and try to come up with a headline you just have to read, and once on the page and haven’t clicked away, perhaps I will try to sell you on something. 

 

For me, it is an open invite to use personal choice in the present moment.  Keep or Reject.  Just know.  Another election is nearing.  The magic number is all my guys in office and your money in my pocket.  Anything less would be disappointing.  That’s what I am saying.


Have a solution.  Electronic transfer.  Words on a screen reminding you what just happened.  No direct exchange.  It happens electronically.  Sunrise to Sunset, the world of the modern age dances around you.   And so it is I understand.  Weekends are similar to 24/7 days.  It is a planned event.  Spontaneous no longer.  Not accidental, unless it is. Police are investigating.  Details will follow.    Schedules must be made and accomplished.
 Boat Show.  Bike Show.  Plane Crash. 


All are must read and demanding your attention.  But with second thoughts I step back.  Blend in and wrap myself around the shadow that grows into complete darkness and misunderstanding.  Not sure it matters what more I will say about the sunrise to sunset cycle.  Wheels are turning, but then total blackness.  Plane slams into a French Alps Mountain. 

And I cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment