Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I CAN'T FIX IT






I CAN’T FIX IT




Came here and wanted to write a blog, but am not sure what will transpire.  Been up for a few hours, and have a routine.  Check email and current news and then play a video game of Tiger Woods golf, xbox 360 version.  Update myself by scanning the headline banners, and do a quick take of all things, local and global.  Not sure that it does me much good, and focuses my mind on the idea,  no matter what might be going on out there, overnight, or even now,  I Can’t Fix it.  So this becomes the subject of this blog.

 

And will piece it altogether and be satisfied, because the 4th of July is over now, and the dogs I pass aren’t shaking now.  Seems the loud sound of firecrackers, near and far, set the dogs nervous system off, some more than others.  So we are done with that.  Read that a stunt man died when he put fireworks on his head, and set them off.  Not sure what happened, as I felt it was more than a freak accident.  Expect accidents on the 4th of July, concerning fireworks, mostly fires.

 

But then I dismiss my wonder and concern, about what was really going on.  Light a fire to fireworks and its located near your head and face.  What does one expect.  Not sure.  Feel bad as a life was lost.  But then, I am in a mess right now, because I hear about or read about so many things that register and alert me to the fact that I can’t fix so many things.  Made a pledge that I would not make more of this idea, than is necessary.  Note the problem, and then move on.  Let it be.

 

Not sure what the point of this blog will be.  Starts out as both a routine matter of getting my day started.  Write every day.  Is the instructions I gave myself, when I first joined this blog site.  Now it has been many years, since I programmed myself, and now I realize my brain is shrinking, and writing is like a hobby now.  No requirement in the sense, this is what I do for a living.  Retired and writing is but a link and endeavor to the outside world.  And in doing so, posting blogs I realize it is more like a non-event in the sense, I can’t fix it, and don’t know what to fix.  Mostly I survey the words and blogs of others, and try to fit in.  What are others writing about.  What do others find interesting, and it dawns on me.  “I have no clue.”  Am so self-contained and living in bubble, not sure what others are doing.  Just no clue.

 

 Dealing with a retro-vintage me, and that is where I get off the bus.  Bus Stop in the middle of no where and not sure why I am here.  But that is just one of the many things I concern myself with, as a side effect of being retired, and wanting to be active and busy.  Be.  Do.  Celebrate and be happy.  Is how I want my day to be.  And that is it.  Keeping it simple.

 

“If its not broken, don’t fix it.”  That is old-school-me talking to myself.  Then I realize some problems are not problems at all.  Like today, we are addressing the issue of Wild Fires in the area I live in.  But its only a problem if I want to leave the city, where I reside in a downtown building, made of brick.  Near the water, so not as hot as it might be.  Hear the sirens, but never see the fire, and the air pollution isn’t good, fire or not, so smoke and bad air are just what is.

 

And I can’t fix it.  Like global warming and strange weather, I want to make things better.  I just don’t know how.  And that’s when I realize, I am out of sync with the world-at-large.  Am invisible.  But then maybe not.  I write a blog.  I have my say.  Start with the idea that I Can’t Fix It, but maybe if I talk about it, I will feel better about being so limited.   So I write this blog.  And now I’m done.  Had fun trying to get my head around certain things.  But then, decide to sit and drink some tea.  Contemplating the very Idea, I can’t fix it, so why get myself upset. 


And just to make sure we are all on the same page,  read a blog this morning and it focused me on just one thing.  The blog was about Drama and Commotion and Soap Opera as a part of a thought.com-person’s normal day.  And is what I am going on about.  The personal side of blogging, and the ones who do it, write and post and stir things up.  Part of our day, and I have decided.  Do it.  Ignore it, as if totally oblivious.  Or just do your thing.  Am sure others know how to handle the things that just show up, on this blogging site.  We get experienced by just staying involved.  And that’s it.  Can’t Fix It.  So I’m done.  Have a good day.  Drama Free.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment