Friday, July 10, 2015

if there is a reason



IF THERE IS A REASON

 

If there is a reason for the things we do, or what happens just down the street, I’d like to know.  Lately I have had my doubts, that chaos actually follows a script.  Want to be generous with my praise for the good things that happen, want to give credit where credit is due, but then I read between the lines, and see other things.  Can’t give a blind eye to the way things are, or if I do, some will score a win, figuring they got over on him.  Seems the administrator for government records, she had a name, but now she is gone, so why bother figuring the details out, including her name.  Records that were supposed to be private, have exposed over 21 million people or more, and who is the boss and who is responsible.  U.S. government.  It was their employees.

 

And its people.  So Now I look further.  Hacker World, and there is more loss and damage of priority records.  Has me thinking, the system is not safe.  And if I really knew the details, I suspect I would be clamoring for the resignation of the guy at the top.  Now, am afraid to name names.  But maybe somebody knows.  Who is responsible for U.S. government failed systems?  The top guy, and that is.  Ok its all speculation because we don’t have the facts.  Am I getting this right?


If there is a reason we don’t have all the facts, is it in my best interest to know.  Know how the system is failing us.  We the People.  Okay so occasionally life throws us a clunker.  We take a swing at defending life and limb and principal, but miss.  Miss the mark and left in the dark, and does it pay to seek the light of truth, when we are dealing with this new world of modern ways and technology.  Who is responsible when something breaks?  Or when chaos is just around the corner.  Not about somebody else, the focus is on me and you.  Its our records.  Now what?  Can we take a write-off and start over.  Makes me wonder, if there is a reason I don’t know what to do, in this situation.  Makes me wonder.


Weekend is here.  Time to put the work week aside.  Be generous with the things you hope to be and do.  Weekend.  Need time off for good behavior.  Wonder if the best is next to come, when I just got fired from a well paying job, because somebody has to be responsible for the system failure, and its not the guy above me.  So now I am gone, “Have a nice weekend.”  Your severance pay will be generous.  No worries.

 

And yet, just knowing something could happen, puts me in jeopardy.  Not sure how to substantiate this claim, as I do not have the facts.  And when it happens to you, it is too late.  Identity theft and you need a new social security card, and the person at the windows says, “We don’t do that.  Next.”

 

Becomes a formidable task when all we want to do, is protect my family and our  interests.  Identity theft and it has become serious.  And if there is a reason and the world is too complex to let me in on one of those dirty little secrets that truly affect me, should I just take a few days off, have some weekend fun, and come back on Monday, prepared to handle my business?  Makes me wonder.


No comments:

Post a Comment