Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Nothing More




Nothing More



It has been a couple of hours now, since I wrote down this title:  Nothing More on a blank white Microsoft word document.  Saved it and then did all the things required to care-take my morning .  On the other-side of that sentence is the mere fact that I will be going out soon, have a movie and lunch date, and am looking forward to it.  Social Interaction of the positive kind.


When I first wrote down, ‘…..Nothing More….’, I asked myself.  “Do you really believe that, Mr. Stoney Blogger Guy?”

 

Gave it a rest and time to ferment in my mind.  Was like a branch tree or matrix and it had many ways to a pathway of inquiry and rebuttal.  In the end,  I decided to make this blog the least of my worries.  Was like there was a canyon between  “This is true.  And “This couldn’t possibly be true.”  Meaning of life, and you have your time in body and consciousness, and then we have to face it.  There is Nothing More. 

 

So now I am in denial.  Not sure why I approached this subject in the first place.  Usually for me, a title is but a starting point for blogging.  Is like it is a challenge to complete the thought or sentence or paragraph or blog.  But then its like I am facing a stone wall.  Lined up.  Firing Squad in front of me.  And I have to tell myself.  


“Nothing More.  Deal with it.”


There are times when one’s options run out.  The complexities are greater that the simple statement.  “There is nothing more.”


And reflecting at the crossroads I have brought myself to, surrounded by all this material stuff, I am absolutely sure,  There is more.  Molecules rearranging and staring out into the night sky, and how to account for all that is now being seen from space ships and sattalites with elaborate cameras and computers and programs for seeing so much more than was visible at the time of my birth:  1943.  Reflection magnifies the question and I ask myself, how can I say, “Nothing More.” 


Did I mean to say, “There is nothing more for me to say on this subject.  So I should not continue on and add conjecture to something that others have pondered and considered, longer than I.  “Nothing more to say, is more realistic to me, and my present situation, rather than, at the end of all of this, standing in front of a stone wall.  There is nothing more.  Nothing more and is an odd way to start a conversation.


But all of this is inspired and influence by the bombardment of media and message and fact and fiction, and I have seen for myself how ludicrous it is to believe a lot of the experience that is transpiring in my surround.  FALL of 2016.  Elections in America, and it is this that has me thinking and writing :  ‘…Nothing More.”   Now it makes sense.  Good to have context to set boundaries.   People will vote.  The vote will be counted.  Some will still be center stage.  Others will exit center stage and we will carry on. 


Nothing More and so is with that in mind, am thinking:  Trust The Process.  Go with your best instincts on the matter.  Odd behavior by one of the candidates in this Presidential Election.  Behavior and let it speak for itself.  Nothing more to say about that.


 But if that is true, and have opened up a can of worms, what next?   Nothing More and what makes me say that?  Is life so simple that we are born, live and then die/perish and that’s it?  Nothing more.  Then I look around, and from the core of my being I have so much more to say about all that.  “…. nothing more…”  Perhaps in the individual sense,  you could say something like that.  But its just what you are saying, your opinion.  Religions and Nations have been founded around this subject.  Now we are talking about sending human to Mars.  Will they go.  Then perish.  And then Nothing More.  I doubt it.


But that is the mystery of all this.  Just saying it:


 “Nothing more.  Deal with it.”  Leads to so many unknowns that I can hardly configure a space in this blog,  for my thoughts.  And so it, will say no more.  Not that there is nothing more to say, but rather as long as I am human, and am alive, I must keep moving forward.  Forward for me is lunch and a movie with family/friend and being out there, involved with a social interaction that leads me to believe. 

 “There is more.”

 


1 comment:

  1. I too am eating out with family. Social interaction, sounds like the start of blog. Is it a minefield where there is only one path? I hope I can hear voices from this other continent.

    ReplyDelete